We are unable to confirm the authenticity of their claims of Khali not being able take part in third party films, as The Great Khali has done work outside of the WWE in the past, including the 2008 film Get Smart and several one-time appearances in various TV shows.
Exclusive Hollywood Experience: A three-day trip to Los Angeles to attend a taping of an E! show such as E! News, Fashion Police, The Soup or Chelsea Lately, a gift basket with Hollywood's hottest spa essentials and $1,000 spending money for a shopping spree with WWE Divas, The Bella Twins.
– Today marks as the fifteenth anniversary of the historic encounter between Goldberg and Hollywood Hogan, which saw Goldberg defeat the legendary wrestler for the WCW World Heavyweight Championship in front of more than 40,000 fans in the Georgia Dome.
As well as "The Immortal" Hulk Hogan, the TNA talent roster boasts such household names as Olympic Gold Medallist Kurt Angle, "The Charismatic Enigma" Jeff Hardy, "The Icon" Sting and MMA & Hollywood superstar Rampage Jackson.
- The official theme song for WWE's Payback pay-per-view is "Another Way Out" by Hollywood Undead.
- Courtesy of WWEDVDNews.com, here is the official synopsis for WWE's Legends of Mid-South Wrestling DVD and Blu-ray:
"Mid-South was one of the hottest wrestling promotions of the 1980s where future stars such as Shawn Michaels, Jake Roberts, Ted DiBiase, Junkyard Dog and Hacksaw Duggan began their careers.
Posted by Steve Carrier on Monday, May 27th, 2013
Muhammed “King Mo” Lawal is being sued by independent wrestling promoter Stu Stone, who manages Championship Wrestling from Hollywood and few other Indy Shows on the West Coast.
Posted by Steve Carrier on Sunday, May 26th, 2013
Jerry Lawler successfully returned to the ring yesterday for Dory Funk Jr.’s !Bang! promotion in Ocala, Florida, his first match since suffering a heart attack during a live broadcast of Raw.
Lawler worked an eight person mixed tag match, teaming with Funk, Johnny Magnum and Jessica Hill to defeat Cory Weston, Quinton Hitchcock, Romero Youngblood and Hollywood Heather.
Posted by Marc Middleton on Monday, May 27th, 2013
- The Rock is currently in London doing media for Fast 6.
- Here are photos of Jerry Lawler piledriving “Hollywood” Heather at the !Bang! event he worked over the weekend:
- The Resistance Pro Twitter account has confirmed that WWE signed Samuray del Sol to a developmental deal.
Final clearance for "In Ring Performance" was given after a blood pressure examination at ringside by Funking Conservatory Wrestler and Physician from Russia, Dr. Andrew Kontantinov assisted by Dory Funk's personal nurse Julie Kraynack and assistant Nurse Chika.
Here are the participants for the match:
Jerry “The King” Lawler, Dory Funk Jr., Johnny Magnum and Jessica Power-House Hill vs. Cory “Wild” Weston, Quinton “Drop-Back” Hitchcock, Romero Youngblood and Hollywood Heather
Lawler spoke to said this about his decision to get back in the ring:
"[My doctor] said everything looked great, that I was good to go," said Lawler. "I asked if I can go back to doing what I've always done, and he said it wouldn't be a problem, that it actually should be good be
Hyping his role in the film on Twitter, Johnson wrote Wednesday, "2 weeks away from shooting HERCULES. #UpperBodyViolence."
Johnson revealed last month in an interview with Access Hollywood that he is getting lean for the role, stating, "It is not about getting big as much as it is about having really lean, dense muscle.